- Internet Connections Supported: 1 embedded module, 5 Wired WAN, 1 USB, WiFi as WAN*
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: LTE bands: 1-5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 41; WCDMA/DC-HSPA+ bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8. This includes virtually all 3G/4G carriers in North America, with the exception of 3G on Verizon/Sprint.
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz (concurrent)
- WiFi Range: 300′ through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 5 configurable GbE LAN/WAN (by default, 1 is set to WAN and 4 are set to LAN)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, DC adapter sold separately
- Size: 8.3 x 6.6 x 1.7 in
Cradlepoint AER1600 CAT6 LTE Advanced Router- NetCloud Essentials – 1 Year (3 and 5 years available)
The Cradlepoint AER1600 CAT6 is designed with the small business and micro branch in mind.
Providing superior connectivity for the distributed enterprise, the AER1600 is an advanced edge routing solution that intelligently manages converged wired and wireless connectivity. The AER1600 CAT6 combines cloud-management, advanced security (UTM), WAN Diversity, industry leading 4G LTE failover, high performance WiFi, and dual modem capabilities.
The Cradlepoint AER1600 CAT6 is ideal for temporary and micro branch networks such as retail pop-up stores, mobile construction offices, or store-in-store insurance or banking services. Used for rapid deployment connectivity in enterprises such as retail, banking and hospitality, the AER1600 can be deployed as a temporary networking solution for fast 4G connectivity to support critical applications, such as Point of Sale (PoS).
The Cradlepoint AER1600 CAT6 keeps a core network secure while running parallel networks to enable in-branch technologies, such as digital signage, guest WiFi and kiosks. This device minimises the potential security risks and network impact of running third party provided in-branch services. By deploying a parallel network using the AER1600 CAT6, non-critical technologies can be connected over 4G LTE instead of the branch’s primary line.