- Multiple WAN load balancing and failover
- Automatic switching to best available link
- Connect to 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, DSL, cable, and/or satellite
- Bandwidth allowance control and reporting
- Built-in embedded 4G LTE modem or embedded world-mode 3G modem
- Built-in WLAN Controller for Pepwave AP
- Captive Portal for hotspots
- Terminal block and versatile input voltage for deployment on mobile vehicles
- Built-in GPS
*Lease Starting at $17.99/month, call to order.
Peplink MAX BR1 Series Industrial-Grade M2M 4G Cellular Router. Automatic WAN and IPsec Failover. 1x Embedded 4G LTE Modem (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile). 1x Ethernet WAN. 802.11bgn Wi-Fi AP. GPS/Fleet Tracking. Verizon Certified. Full Antenna Set.
SpeedFusionTM-powered Dependability and Performance.
Designed to intelligently manage multiple Internet links, SpeedFusion technology continuously monitors all connections and switches between them as needed to create unbreakable VPN connections. In addition, SpeedFusion bonds all available bandwidth for uninterrupted and ultra-fast performance under even the heaviest loads, such as real-time POS, video, VoIP, and other data-intensive networking.
Available in a variety of tough cases, the Pepwave MAX BR1 is engineered for worry-free performance in even the harshest conditions.
Plug and Play Simplicity.
The MAX BR1 makes advanced, high-speed mobile networking super simple: just plug in cellular connections as needed and go. When you don’t need as much speed, unplug connections and get great performance while cutting your wireless bill.