- Dual SIM Interface (2FF)
- Automatic Network Operator Switching
- Ethernet, USB, and RS-232 Interface
- Easy installation and activation
- Low Power Mode
- 3 year standard warranty
Sierra Wireless RV50 X features an embedded modem that will require a SIM card with active service to operate.
The AirLink® RV50 x is the industry’s lowest power and most rugged LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the RV50 X industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure. The RV50 X provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering. With the lowest power consumption available on the market, the RV50 X dramatically reduces infrastructure costs when running on battery or solar power, and provides programmability to enable edge computing applications, using the ALEOS Application Framework (AAF).
The AirLink® RV50X adds LTE Advanced capabilities, supporting an extensive range of LTE bands worldwide, including Band 28 and Band 12, and delivering up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds.
- The LTE-Advanced performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Ruggedized, industrial grade form factor
- Enables edge computing applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
- Networks Supported for RV50X: LTE: 2100(B1), 1900(B2), 1800(B3), AWS(B4), 850(B5), 2600(B7), 900(B8), 700(B12), 700(B13), 800(B20), 1900(B25), 850(B26), 700(B29), TDD B41; WCDMA: 2100(B1), 1900(B2), 1800(B3), AWS(B4), 850(B5), 900(B8). This includes virtually all 3G/4G carriers in North America with the exception of Verizon/Sprint 3G.
- WiFi Standard: N/A
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ports: 1 Ethernet, 1 RS-232 serial
- Size: 4.69″ x 1.34″ x 3.45″