- Image Sensor 1/2.7” Progressive CMOS
- Maximum Resolution 2688 x 1944 (5MP)
- Lens Type Fixed
- Focus Fixed
- Horizontal Field of View 97°
- Vertical Field of View 71°
- Diagonal Field of View 128°
- Shutter Time 1/5 sec. to 1/16000 sec
- Power Input IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Dimensions Ø 100mm x 63mm / 3.94 inches x 2.48 inches
- Weight 284.6g / 10.0oz
- Operating Temperature -10°C ~ 50°C (14°F~ 122°F)
The D40 Mini Dome Camera is perfect for you if you’re looking for…
A camera with enhanced resolution and a smaller form factor that fits in any space.
• 1/2.7” Progressive CMOS Sensor
• Maximum Resolution 2688 x 1944 (5MP)
• Built-in IR Illuminators
License Requirements: The Verkada D40 requires an annual license to maintain access to the cloud storage, management system, and maintenance on the cameras. With up to 5 years available to purchase when ordering your cameras directly, this makes it easy for your cameras to always be under warranty.
Application Use Case: The Verkada D40 can be used in various way and within multiple industries. We can take any project and find the best possible solution for your application.
Download Spec Sheet: Email for more info